Optalis Extra Care Services for Older Adults across the Wokingham Borough are recruiting, as such inviting Senior Support Workers to join our teams. You will be key in providing exceptional care with a sincere and warm approach to enhancing our customers lives while promoting their independence and as such a safe and homely environment.
Your responsibilities include supporting the Deputy Service Manager in the daily running and management of the service, ensuring all care is delivered to all our customers while meeting CQC and H&S compliance. You will be responsible for creating person centered care plans which are regularly updated and agreed with customers, deliver and support your staff in delivering care to our customers with dignity and respect. Complete audits, competency and spot checks and attend customer and team meetings. Support with rota management, absenteeism, timesheets, on-call etc. and be a role model and mentor to all the support workers in your team.
Optalis take pride in delivering a service that is caring, responsible and rewarding for both our customers and our staff. Should this be aligned with your expectations then we look forward to your application.
Join Optalis and be ready to make a difference to someone’s life !!
As an Optalis employee, you benefit from:
• Free training
• Free uniform
• Generous pension scheme
• Career path
• Life Assurance
• Generous annual leave
• An extra day off for your birthday
• Fantastic rewards package through Perkbox that offers shopping, experiences, health, travel, insurance at discounts or special offers
• Quarterly staff forums; an opportunity to voice opinions, make suggestions and be involved
• The monthly STAR awards reward scheme recognises staff who have gone the extra mile
• Working for a Mindful Employer whom are committed to the wellness of mental health in the workplace
• Working for a Disability Confident Committed Employer, means that as an employer, Optalis proactively ensure that people with disabilities and long term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfill their potential in the workplace.
Previous Applicants need not apply