Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support / empower adults with a Learning Disability to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you. Respectful of people’s differences and valuing individuals for who they are.
A full time (5 days) position has become available for a Personal Organiser to enhance the lives of people with a learning disability at our purpose built day centre.
Do you have experience of?
• Communicating effectively and sensitively with our customers and their families / Carers
• Providing innovative activities within the centre and community based venues to meet the differing needs of our customers.
• Working with people with a learning disability as their advocate and key worker.
• Supporting customers with Profound and Multiple Learning disabilities ensuring their needs and rights are met
Do you have?
• Excellent communication skills
• Person Centred Approach
• A qualification / experience of working with people with a Learning Disability
• Full driving license.
So if you are self motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
For more information, please contact either Adrian Wachowiak or Victoria Holt on 01628 685733 at Boyn Grove Day Service.