Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support/empower adults with a Learning Disability to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you.
A full-time position has become available for a Personal Assistant to enhance the lives of people with a learning disability at our purpose built day centre.
Do you have experience of?
• Supporting to deliver individual activity programmes
• Communicating effectively and sensitively with service users and Carers
• Providing meaningful activities within the centre and community based venues
• Working with people with a learning disability as their advocate.
Do you have?
• Excellent communication skills
• Person Centred Approach
• A experience / or a passion of working with people with a Learning Disability
• Full driving license.
If you are self-motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
As part of this role, you will be expected to work at Oakbridge Day Centre which is based in Windsor.
For further information, you can contact Julia Harris on 01628 685733.