Are you a people person?
Are you calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, caring and fun? If so this could be just the opportunity for you.
We have one full-time position (37 hours) which has become available for Personal Assistant to enhance the lives of individuals living with Dementia in our purpose built day centre.
Do you have experience of?
• Supporting to deliver individual activity programmes
• Communicating effectively and sensitively with customers and Carers
• Providing meaningful activities within the centre and community based venues
• Working with people living with Dementia as their advocate.
Do you have?
• Excellent communication skills
• Person Centred Approach
• A experience / or a passion of working with people living with Dementia
• Full driving license and use of a vehicle
So if you are self-motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
For more information, please contact Julia Harris on 01628 685770.