The Short Term Support and Rehabilitation Team are looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic, friendly, fast paced team
The Short Term Support and Rehabilitation team is an Optalis intermediate care service providing short term interventions of up to 6 weeks, to promote independence to residents in their own homes across the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
Key criteria’s are preventing acute hospital admissions, facilitating a timely discharge and end of life care in the community.
The service comprises of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Care Assistants, Coordinators, Duty Officers and an overnight service 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
Within the intermediate care service sits a ‘Keep Safe Stay Well’ service and a Dementia Care Advice Service.
This is a busy service, focused on providing timely rehabilitation goals to achieve maximum independence for the service user.
• The post holder must have current HCPC registration and a right to work in the UK
• We are looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist to join our multi- disciplinary team to provide person centered assessment and interventions in the community and to deliver rehabilitation in Service users homes.
• The post holder must have a clean full driving licence with daily use of a car.
• You must be able to work flexibly and have an ability to respond to urgent cases.
• You must be a good team player and have excellent communication and time management skills.
• You will have access to training and development
• Regular support and supervision
• CPD opportunities
• Staff benefits